Wickes Combi 2000 wireless thermostat connections

you don't appear to understand.
the 'stat is suitable for both, the boiler instruction will explain whether it should be wired for 240v or not, although the wording may not make it obvious to all.

Lol yep I'm stuck hehehe

OK looked through the manual and found this:-

The appliance may be used with any certified mains voltage room thermostat as described is section 4.

Section 4 details are :-

If a room thermostat is to be used, remove the link between terminals 1 and 2 and connect the switching conductors in place. If the room thermostat requires a neutral supply, connect this to the N terminal.

So the Drayton Digistat 3 only had two wires connected to 1 and 2 on the combi obviously with the link removed on the combi.

Sponsored Links
I would run permenant live and neutral to receiver L & N, and connect 1 and 2 (form boiler) to 3 and 4 on receiver,

I would run permenant live and neutral to receiver L & N, and connect 1 and 2 (form boiler) to 3 and 4 on receiver,

Cheers dude will give it a go tomorrow hopefully nothing will go pop.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back