Wickes toilet and pan connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone had trouble with getting a pan connector onto one of the current Wickes £50 special offer W.C.s? Is it my imagination or is the spigot length of about 40mm unusually short? I just found it wouldn't go all the way into the seal and the connector just kept jumping off. I have probably only fitted a dozen or so toilets, but never had this before.

Sponsored Links
funny you say that ,I was on site today and the plumber was discussing exactly that yep seems very short and is going to have problems with pan connector

funny you say that ,I was on site today and the plumber was discussing exactly that yep seems very short and is going to have problems with pan connector

Cheers! It might solve a dispute with the customer over time spent chasing pan connectors. Some jobs I wish I had listened to that gut feeling when they phoned me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back