Wife, water and electricity!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have one of those lightbulb in a cage on a long lead things. Very useful for looking under cars, floorboards and so on.

On this occasion, I was under the leaking kitchen sink. Kneeling in water, being showered with it, and holding onto a nice wet steel sink.
I ask for light, expecting wife to hold the lamp in a suitable position to one side. But no. She carefully manoeuvres it towards the falling water and then motions for me to take hold of it.

I'm a fast mover when the mood takes me ...

Sponsored Links
as bad as my ex wife

waters the the plants on top off the tv then moans the tv dosn't work

when asked what happened she knows nothing about it

when asked where the water inside came from she said it was only a little bit
luckily it was a very small amount on the low voltage side and with the use off a hair dryer :eek: :eek:

My ex had a new cooker delivered, decided to fit it herself.
Apparently she went into a old workplace of mine local to her and asked for some screwdrivers as the knife she was using did not grip properly.
Luckily ( for sons, not me) one of the lads told her to stop being stupid and did it for her.
All the silly cow had to do was ask and I would have done it.

She told me that watching me work on electricity looked easy and she thought she could do it. Just checked my tool box, and no knives in there apart from a couple of stanleys :D

Sponsored Links
The sink was backing up, attempts at removing the block failed..

So I removed the U-tube...when fiancee then went to pour the u-tube down the drain of the kitchen sink...Shouts of NOOOOOOOOO! rang out....as the u-tube was disconnected! And in her hand.

Slow motion action. No o o o o ! :LOL:

The sink was backing up, attempts at removing the block failed..

So I removed the U-tube...when fiancee then went to pour the u-tube down the drain of the kitchen sink...Shouts of NOOOOOOOOO! rang out....as the u-tube was disconnected! And in her hand.

Slow motion action. No o o o o ! :LOL:
thats why you should always put the plug in and a basin into the sink :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back