Wiki - Notification Requirements Revised

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have revised the wiki entry relation to notification ('Part P' -> 'Statutory Instrument') so as to reflect the correct current situation in England (and, separately, Wales) - see here

Any comments? Are folk happy with the way I've done it? Any typos I've missed?

I did contemplate also including the diagram of bathroom zones from Approved Doc P, but was not sure about the copyright situation - in particular whether the 'Open Government Licence' refered to at the end of that document would cover inclusion of it in a forum wiki.

Kind Regards, John
Edit: link to wiki page in question added, by request

Sponsored Links
I did contemplate also including the diagram of bathroom zones from Approved Doc P, but was not sure about the copyright situation - in particular whether the 'Open Government Licence' refered to at the end of that document would cover inclusion of it in a forum wiki.
Ignore the issue - publish and be dammed.

Ignore the issue - publish and be dammed.
If it were just me, I probably would, but it's a potential issue for the forum; should we ask admin?

I'm not actually convinced that the diagram is essential, given that the zones are fully described in the prose of 12(6A) - what do you think?

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
It may be elsewhere but as one of the DIY users, and not a pro I would benefit from seeing a picture where I am reading the information.

Following a link just does not happen for many reasons - leave a picture there instead. Nothing lost - lots gained.

It may be elsewhere but as one of the DIY users, and not a pro I would benefit from seeing a picture where I am reading the information. Following a link just does not happen for many reasons - leave a picture there instead. Nothing lost - lots gained.
Fair enough - I've added it.

Kind Regards, John

I painted my bathroom walls pink, blue and yellow as required by the illustration in the regulations, but my black lettering is rather uneven.

BTW - can you link the the page your talking about in these threads, saves readers trying to find them.

And thanks for updating the wiki.

I painted my bathroom walls pink, blue and yellow as required by the illustration in the regulations, but my black lettering is rather uneven.
:LOL:

Have you done the other rooms yet?

electrics:installation_techniques:safezones_1_.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back