Will all new electric towel heater radiators have their own ''on'' and ''off''?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to buy an electric towel heater radiator - (long narrow sort) to replace existing one no longer working. I had a remote control device for on and off and length of time etc for existing one- cannot find any replacement. Looking to buy just ordinary towel heater rad. to replace it using existing wiring. I was looking at Screwfix - Blyss and Flomasta makes. I cannot see any control device on them. I do not want to have a separate controls unless it is battery operated as I suppose that means new wiring and wall is fully tiled. Screwfix say buy separately and use Kudox heating control but think this is wired. I just need on and off. thanks.

Sponsored Links
I doubt that controls will come with these items and are normally purchased separately. It is likely your existing one, needs a replacement heating element rather than new radiator. It is not unusual for the element/rod to fail at some point.

I assume the controls still look as though they work, but if you have wiring to the radiator, you should be able to use a simple on off or programmable control.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back