Will America ever learn?

Sponsored Links
Lets hope the little girl is not to traumatized by the incident.
Have no sympathy on the adults who should know better.

Sponsored Links
what has that got to do with "will american learn?". thats one a one off isolated incident between a muppet, an uzi and a little girl.

has very little do with american gun culture.

Well, well, well. The troll(joe) rears his ugly head once more.

Enjoy stalking do you?

One question, nothing sinister just interested.

Are you an asperger sufferer? You display some of the classic symptoms.

Now can you please stop this stalking, I'm bored with you now.

why do you call me out as a troll just because i disagree with all the **** you spout?

im just telling the truth and youre so self righteous putting the world to rights it is laughable!

little man in his little bubble of hatred and misunderstanding all alone in the world...

what has that got to do with "will american learn?". thats one a one off isolated incident between a muppet, an uzi and a little girl.

has very little do with american gun culture.

Average of 2 people a day are killed in America from accidental gun shots, many more injured.

Hardly an isolated incident is it?

i think you'll find that that is 2 people shot by police on average every day on the states.

Seems pretty obvious that the "trainer" was grooming her for sex and deserved to die. She should now get that uzi and waste her oblivious parents before flying over to Syria and joining the other group of deranged and damaged people who call tbemselves ISIS.

ISIS being funded by americans and israel yes it would make if they had a stockpile of uzis.

you guys seriously just have no thoughts of your own and your opinion is not your own but one presented to you by your favourite news reader.

do you think that because something appears on the 'noos' that it is accurate, unbiased reportage?

no it doesnt because mainstream news channels are all run by someone who has a political agenda and shows and programming are tailored to suit.

unfortunately feeble minds such as your own dont put up much resistance to the stream of misinformation fed into the tee vee viewing audience.

get over yourselves losers. get a clue.

I've a serious question for Munchin, you say we are all misinformed, so where do we get the real news please?

Sponsored Links
Back