Will Honeywell CM927 (Prog.Thermostat) work with Baxi Combi?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Boys and Girls

I need some urgent(ish) advice regading boiler controls as my replacement boiler (Baxi Neta-Tec 33 HE combi) is being fitted next week.

I have given up fitting Baxi controls due to lack of available info and speaking to them on the phone was a complete joke. So after some searching I found the Honeywell CM927 which looks the business, however before I buy it I have a few questions:

1. Will the Honeywell CM927 work fully with the Baxi Neta-Tec 33 HE combi?

2. Do I need another gadget/interface box to be fitted to the boiler so that it understands the CM927 or will it just work?

3. Is there a wired version just in case the Wireless doesn't work in my house? I have a wireless router and wireless digital telephone which may cause a problem?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
yes
yes
yes - but it doesn't cause a problem in my house which has pretty much every form of electromagnetic interference possible - including wireless radiator valves.

Thanks.

Wireless radiator valves? I am going to have to look those up...

In the mean time do you have the part number for the wired version of the CM927? I wouldnt want to get the wrong one

Thanks again

Sponsored Links
CM907

The valves are HR80. I am trialling an Evo Home at the moment. Previously I had the Honeywell CMZone system which uses the same valves.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back