Honeywell CM927 Thermostat - control pump or burner?

Sponsored Links
Just to report that all was installed this afternoon and works fine, first time.

It was plain sailing apart from a rather tricky to reach terminal block on the pump which required a mirror to see.

Got the heating on just as the better half was complaint of the cold. I had not felt it as I was too busy working ;)

Thanks to all for your help.

As I said before David, it would not be much of a problem for you.

You could probably have loosened the pump union nuts and rotated it a bit to make the connections easier to see.

The pump rotor should always be horizontal when finished though.

Tony

Sponsored Links
As I said before David, it would not be much of a problem for you.

You could probably have loosened the pump union nuts and rotated it a bit to make the connections easier to see.

The pump rotor should always be horizontal when finished though.

Tony

Tony, I did consider rotating the pump, then thought better of it as I didn't want to risk possible plumbing problems, as I was in enough of a bother getting the electrics done ;)

The pump connections were those horrid hold a tang while trying to push the cable into a small hole type. Really needs two hands and I couldn't get in with both arms, and my view was blocked when my hand in the right position. Took about 30 minutes to get it done.

Had to dismantle the cheap [Sunvic] tank stat today as it was completely out of calibration and wouldn't switch on even though the water was at 55 degrees and the tank stat was turned up to 90. I thought at first I had miss-wired it, but no. Fortunately a quick adjust with a screwdriver and check with a thermistor sensor on the tank and it is near enough now - saved a trip back to B&Q.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back