Will Smith. Right or wrong?

Any sensible person that has no problem with their ego can see that this Smith bloke is totally out of order. The foul, disgusting language he spouted after hitting the other bloke alone should have resulted in Smith being taken out of the hall.

I've met drunks parties, work events etc and others that are pure nasty. I never tangle with dog mess as our family saying is - if you tangle with ****, you get **** on your hands, fact!!

Just shows weakness and IMJ any other person would have lol it off or not and then had a quiet word with the little man alter.

I recall years ago some bullies trying to get a bully mate to attack me at school, thankfully he did not but when I say him alone I told it "its not them that are going to get hit back, in trouble, hurt etc so why listen to them." that bully then backed off

Easy for internet warriors to say they'd do this and the other but I'm sure IRL if anyone made a joke at a party re your OH/etc and they appeared to look as though they could handle themselves and beat the crap out of you, the warrior stance would soon leave them, fact!!
You talk a lot of shyte.
You're always preaching standing up to bullies, racists and everyone else who slightly steps out of line.
Now you claim that someone doing exactly this is wrong.
What a brainless carrot you are.
If will smith had let this go and have a quite word after, you would've not known about it and surely you would've started a thread about the outrageous joke made by the presenter.
You're a true hypocrite.
I said it many times and you keep on confirming that you're just a racist in drags who doesn't like anyone but himself.
Sad!

Sponsored Links
I got alopecia about 30 years ago, a small patch on the back of the head, about an inch diameter, the barber flagged it up. It grew back but pure brilliant white, I was greying anyway. Once that grew back another patch fell out and so on until probably most of the head had been affected. At it's worst I had a mix of bald spots or white patches. It was pretty distressing, I couldn't bring myself shave it. It took about 2 years before it stopped falling out and another 2 years before the normal grey brown colour returned.

Sponsored Links
Oh no his behaviour has been been "condemned". I'm sure he's mortified. To$$eur.

You talk a lot of shyte.
You're always preaching standing up to bullies, racists and everyone else who slightly steps out of line.
Now you claim that someone doing exactly this is wrong.
What a brainless carrot you are.
If will smith had let this go and have a quite word after, you would've not known about it and surely you would've started a thread about the outrageous joke made by the presenter.
You're a true hypocrite.
I said it many times and you keep on confirming that you're just a racist in drags who doesn't like anyone but himself.
Sad!

I think you're being wholly unfair.
How very dare you call him "just a racist"? :whistle:

Wow, why do it on live tv in front of millions of people - stay classy amurica

Before this happened, what was all over the news in America? I'll tell you, it was that Biden said that Putin needs to be removed, then Will Smith does a 'slap' and then all of the Biden news is put to the side. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Andy

Before this happened, what was all over the news in America? I'll tell you, it was that Biden said that Putin needs to be removed, then Will Smith does a 'slap' and then all of the Biden news is put to the side. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Andy

I think you might be right. If you watch CR as Smith approaches, he plants his left foot down to brace/balance himself. Then he dips his left shoulder just a tadge and pushes the side of his face out for a clear shot.
That slap was pulled too, although that could of been Smith making sure he didn't loosen any gold teeth and end up in court. Are they both Biden supporters?

With hindsight he may wish he'd stood up for her dignity by demanding an apology and making Chris Rock squirm til he squeaked....but that's easy to say after the event. Will Smith realised he had to do something and reacted as most men do in such a situation.
My only regret is the target wasn't Ricky Gervais or, even better, James Corden. Two people who deserve a public slapdown every time they show up at a celebrity event.

Andy

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wouldn't be surprised to find people legit trying to make this argument. They think that each news item is simply there to take over from the last one.

will was right.

chris rock did overstep the mark slightly.

zChris is a comedian. Comedians take the pis$ and very little is off the table.

Did he not make a “cruel” joke about Cameron Diaz (?) immediately before? Her husband did not storm the stage.

I was at a Comedy Club on Friday. The audience member wearing a pink jacket and tartan hat who selected the table front and center had the pis$ taken big time (and rightly so as he was a tw@tish attention seeker), but he didn’t even throw any no peanuts!

Sponsored Links
Back