Will Smith. Right or wrong?

Well Smith has publicly apologised to rock so knows he was in the wrong or is on a damage limitation exercise . Well done Will you have filled the world press with details of your weird marriage arrangement far more embarrassing for your wife than a wee joke

Sponsored Links
zChris is a comedian. Comedians take the pis$ and very little is off the table.

Did he not make a “cruel” joke about Cameron Diaz (?) immediately before? Her husband did not storm the stage.

I was at a Comedy Club on Friday. The audience member wearing a pink jacket and tartan hat who selected the table front and center had the pis$ taken big time (and rightly so as he was a tw@tish attention seeker), but he didn’t even throw any no peanuts!

I can't see a problem either way.

I don't necessarily agree with taking the **** out of medical conditions

Sponsored Links
I can't see a problem either way.

I don't necessarily agree with taking the **** out of medical conditions

if you happen to have, say, a wooden leg or a glass eye, you are entitled to make jokes about wooden legs or glass eyes.

your fellows may find them funny, unless they happen not to know you share their condition.

As my golf partner goes straight off the tee and puts his Ball straight out of bounds in deep woods he says there goes another one .
I turns and says to him you seem to have a problem just now losing your balls
He is pishing himself laughing , First game back after testicular cancer thank fek he never got a bald spot from the treatment he might have slapped me

As my golf partner goes straight off the tee and puts his Ball straight out of bounds in deep woods he says there goes another one .
I turns and says to him you seem to have a problem just now losing your balls
He is pishing himself laughing , First game back after testicular cancer thank fek he never got a bald spot from the treatment he might have slapped me

difference is your a friend and know you can get away with that

Difference being the friend was joking about himself.
no he wasnt he was talking about the shyte shots he had been doing off the tee he was not refering to his testicles

no he wasnt he was talking about the shyte shots he had been doing off the tee he was not refering to his testicles
Whatever. Still a tad different from you standing on stage with him in the audience and a TV audience of millions, making a joke of his illness.

Whatever. Still a tad different from you standing on stage with him in the audience and a TV audience of millions, making a joke of his illness.
no its about looking on the funny side of the adversities in life instead of being a moaning faced git , give it a try you may find you like it . And will help with those frown lines

no its about looking on the funny side of the adversities in life instead of being a moaning faced git , give it a try you may find you like it . And will help with those frown lines
Well we'll never know about your frown lines, being a mystery person on the internet.

Well we'll never know about your frown lines, being a mystery person on the internet.
Plenty in the CC know who i am so no mystery there . Why? are you wanting to stalk me or do you have deeper sexual motives ? Or do you think im actually just a Russian robot infiltrating the Diynot site ?

Sponsored Links
Back