Will this gas valve work with my boiler?

My concern is with safety

I had personally also bought secondary heat exchanger and replaced it as the boiler was locking out due to heat being built up

You are concerned for your safety but are willing to perform work on a gas appliance?

I think perhaps you have a screwed perspective.. funny old world....

Sponsored Links
Just to clear up I bought the heat exchanger and got it replaced by an engineer, I have never done any work on the boiler myself.

Sponsored Links
Ignore the plate heat exchanger, which was blocked because the installer had not power flushed the boiler. It is irrelevant to the current boiler problem.

I would be very surprised if there is anything wrong with the gas valve.

But you need an engineer with the experience and dedication to find out anything wrong and set it up correctly.

There is no need to go to all the expense of replacing the boiler. They are only a machine but like anything technical do need a competent engineer for anything which is not just a simple part to be changed.

Biasi now employ their own staff engineers and they will do a fixed price repair service.

However at their price I could almost do it myself !

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back