Will we, won't we? Who knows

Reaction score
Country
France
"Government backtracks on French quarantine exemption

In his address to the nation on Sunday, the prime minister said: "I am serving notice that it will soon be the time - with transmission significantly lower - to impose quarantine on people coming into this country by air."

The government later clarified that the rules would apply not just to air passengers, but also those arriving by other means of travel such as train or ferry.

Following Mr Johnson's speech, No 10 confirmed a reciprocal deal with the government in Paris meant restrictions would not apply to passengers from France, but that was ahead of today's apparent u-turn."
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52682411
I wish they would make up their minds.

Sponsored Links
Way I see it the French should be quarantined and carefully checked

They cannot be trusted and with out detailed checks they will. Probably off load some of there refugee migrants on us from. CALAIS ;)

In his address to the nation on Sunday, the prime minister said: "I am serving notice that it will soon be the time - with transmission significantly lower - to impose quarantine on people coming into this country by air."

The government later clarified that the rules would apply not just to air passengers, but also those arriving by other means of travel such as train or ferry.

Following Mr Johnson's speech, No 10 confirmed a reciprocal deal with the government in Paris meant restrictions would not apply to passengers from France, but that was ahead of today's apparent u-turn."

But surely nobody believes a word that Buffoon says?

Are you a slow learner?​

Sponsored Links
Back