1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Win Live Mail Stuck Sending

Discussion in 'Software' started by securespark, 23 Apr 2016.

1. securespark

securespark

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Help!

I have searched for this issue but can't find any posts relating to it.

I have the infamous Win 10 and am running Live Mail.

Yesterday I sent an email to Mrs Secure but it seems to be stuck in the outbox. The issue is I cannot open Live Mail and delete it as when I click the icon to open the app, all I get is the Live Mail "sending" box with the green progress bar all the way over to the right. When clicking "details", I get "send two messages" with the status "executing".

I have run Task Manager but there is nothing open...

I have looked up the issue on the Win Forums and have tried a couple of the solutions to no avail.

The first one got me searching the Outbox (C:Users\"Name"\Appdata\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail) but none of the files are accessible the second suggested me disconnecting from the internet in an attempt to bring up a delete icon for messages sending but this did nothing.

I know I can delete LM if the worst comes to the worst but I'd rather try and fix it!

Can anybody help?

Muchly cheers!
    Can anybody help?

EDIT: If it helps, the notification window pops up (when clicking the Live Mail icon in the desktop) even when the PC is disconnected from the router.

Last edited: 23 Apr 2016
  2. empip

empip

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom