window blinds sizes ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
having renovated the kitchen replastered throughout etc i now need to fit some venetian blinds... but do i need to call out made to measure experts (in local paper btw) or are my sizes pretty much standard sizes.. i have a window 147.5cm wide & reaveal 157.5cm wide. also a window 108cm wide & 118.5cm in width to reaveals.. the final window is 61cm wide + 69cm in width for reveals ? and finally my new french doors are 133cm in width for the glass & 156cm wide for reveals ... or do any suppliers stock a wide range of blinds in pretty much all sizes..as obviously the made to measure service will prob come in at a premium i expect..and all i want is budget blinds tbh as i plan to let the house out in nxt few yrs cheers again :)

Sponsored Links
A lot of blinds can be cut down to size, depends what type you are after, standard sizes tend to be 600mm,900mm,1200mm, 1500mm etc .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back