Window boards/sills

10 Jul 2009
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Im having new windows fitted and have decided to but oak sills/boards internally, which are not as cheap as I had thought. On the old sills there is a moulding under them does anyone know what this is called? As I would like to have this in oak to go with the new boards.

ps anyone know of any company that supplies them as Ive been quoted over £300! For aprox 8 metres
Sponsored Links
Yes I think its a scotia mould, looked at a neighbours and looks original on theirs, Ill speak with Hamiltons on Monday or the company thats possibly supplying the boards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links