Window protection for my Cat

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Love the parachute one! :) The cills are big enough for her to sit on alright, but I worry about her being distracted by an insect or a bird or something like that and just instinctively launching herself at it. She is quite playful. Maybe I'll just put more insect screens up? 2 birds with one stone. She'd probably find a way through or to open it, but it might be enough to limit her interest.

Sponsored Links
general comments
if you don't own the windows, you cannot do anything permanent to them without permission this will include holes possibly even adhesive
also any options that rely on fitting in to the opening aperture and held in by the friction stay holding fast especially on the fourth floor will be fraught with danger from gusts off winds so judicial use off cord or rope to secure protector to structure

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back