Wireeless Fire Alarm system Components

like i say interested in things like this.

gives me food for thought when i start to reseach the fire panel for my house and shed needs.

which will be a addresable system.

Sponsored Links
This thread shows exactly how a little knowledge can be dangerous. Or more correctly in this case, no knowledge!!!

Since the installation should be approved by the fire officer, so I don't think someone who is unprofessional can install such a system. So I want to just have a rough estimation of the hardware we need

Thanks to everyone :)

Since the installation should be approved by the fire officer, so I don't think someone who is unprofessional can install such a system. So I want to just have a rough estimation of the hardware we need

nobody on here can spec out a sytem for your needs. a site visit is needed in your case, i do suspect hoever that you will need to put aside at least £10000 for what you want (wireless)

Sponsored Links

without a proper survey how can you know what you need? you have currently under estimated. ask your installer what needs to be fitted, this is not the same as what you'd like to be fitted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back