Wireless Drayton SCR and RF601 call for heat problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an ideal HE18 boiler installed 4 years ago but have had intermittent trouble with the heating. The boiler isn't kicking in even when the stat is turned up.

I have been through the process of re-booting the wireless transmitter/ receiver which seems to be doing what it should.
That is to say I have switched scr power off and taken out the batteries from stat and then pressed 1 then 2 and got the appropriate red light sequence - flashing then on. Then I have reinstalled the batteries on the stat and the red light responds and then the call for heat green light comes on. Initially this worked and the boiler started but then the boiler failed to kick back in when the temperature dropped and now it won't even come on with re-booting.

When I press the overide button after switching power to scr off and on again the green light comes on but nothing from the boiler!

Please help - I have a disabled daughter who has trouble keeping warm at the best of times and this is not the best of times.

Thanks Smeg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back