Wireless programmer

K

Kay85

Hi

I have ravenheat cs80 (dont judge me ) anyway just had the conversion done so have no roomstat as i told the spark to get rid of it and no trvs on the rads as i've had no time to replace the rads as I've only just moved in.

Anyway the ravenheat cs has an internal programmer.

I decided to get a honeywell cm927... i can see the link on the board for the roomstat. But where do i go from there?

Sounds like a thick question but it is what it is wiring amd diagrams arnt my strong point.

Anyhelf would be much appreciated

Sponsored Links
Do not mount the base box too close to boiler as with some boilers the fans can produce interference. There are two independent connections for the base unit. They can be linked, but they can also be independent, so you need a 230 volt AC supply, and also two wires to where link was in boiler. You may be able to get 230 volt from boiler, but you don't have to.

nowhere to take the live and neutral on the board like i was planning to. Gonna get my mate from work to talk me through it as i know I'll have a frank spencer moment

Sponsored Links
Live and neutral can be taken from spur that feeds boiler or L.N within boiler control box/board.
Unless you remove integral programmer for boiler then it'll require setting to constant.

20170414_163154.jpg
Im leaving the original clock on as its integrated with all the menus so will be leaving it on constant. All the connections are on blocks (not the screw type) its the clip type like on the wiring harness.

Splice into the 240 volt supply to the boiler and use a wiring centre , if you're struggling at this stage then I don't hold out much hope for you.

neither do i. I thought i could just take l and n from the block. Im no "repair" engineer i just clean boilers for a living. I'll sort it out tomorrow cheers anyway

neither do i. I thought i could just take l and n from the block. Im no "repair" engineer i just clean boilers for a living. I'll sort it out tomorrow cheers anyway
if you clean boilers for a living then you must be servicing , then you should know how to read manuals ;) or do you mean you just polish the cover :)

Servicing unless its friday afternoon... I can read mi although my op doesn't sound like it with my dodgy spelling... I know how to wire the clock But i was just expecting a choc block on the LNE and come off from their and into the receiver and it just wasn't set up how i thought it would be.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back