Wireless roomstat for worcesters?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm fitting a worcester highflow 440 but the customer doesn't want the mess of wiring up the standard roomstat from the boiler.

I installed ones of these last year for the firm I was working for which was installed with a wireless roomstat as well as a remote control. For the life of me I can't remember what it was though as I didn't do that part of the job. Worcester don't do wireless so can anyone point me in the right direction?

It doesn't necessarily have to have a remote control. Any1 used anything other than worcesters prog/roomstats on these boilers?

Sponsored Links
tabs wrote
Worcester don't do wireless so can anyone point me in the right direction?
oh yes they do :LOL:
try part no 7716192037
or part no 7716192039
or part no 7716192041
hope these help :LOL: :LOL:

Use the standard worcester clock on boiler and either a danfoss or drayton straight forward wireless digital roomstat they cost about £80inc . Very easy to wire up.

BRIPL don`t think they fit the high flow 440 as they are not listed as accesories for that boiler on the worcester web site. They are for standard combi range

i stand corrected :oops: thank you namsag i just looked at the greenstar accessories list and assumed they would fit :oops:
assumed means
ass= make an ass out of
u= you
me= me :oops: :oops: sorry for the misinformation to the op :oops:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back