wireless system 10 bedroom mansion

• Thread starter mattthesparks
  • Start date
M

mattthesparks

gotta 10 bed mansion to install a wireless burglar alarm system in. Any recommendations on installation and device makes. Need a good system dont want fisher price crap

Sponsored Links
personally.
if you can don't go for wireless.

if you have to and you can get at least one cable from floor to floor near a power point

go for Galaxy Dimension, and fit with RF modules on AB line (RF RIOs Remote In Out units)

it aint cheap, but its very good, but also you will have to get a professional alarm company to fit it, it is not DIY equipment in any way shape or form.

if you can fit part wired part RF you can use the same kit, using a Galaxy dimension panel, you have a choice of circuits (zones) available to you.

this is just my opinion, there are others here that will add theres i should imagine,
get some some quotes from local smaller companies for your install, dont use the big boys they cost to much!!

oasis

Scantronic do a Ion16 (16 zone) wireless system and now a Ion40 hybrid it has the option of wireless and wired. Fairly easy to programm. Ion16 control with wired keypad about £110 and approx £45 per detector. Visonic do a cheaper wireless system called Power max. I would go with Galaxy or Scantronic. Just personal, nothing wrong with visonic.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back