wireless thermostat kit

paj

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just purchased a sunvic tlx rfpv wireless thermostat and reciever kit from b&Q and planned on firtting it to a sime 90 plus combi boiler but have just found out that the sunvic kit operates at 230v or volt free and my boiler timer controls etc operate at 24v. does this mean the obvious ,that i have the wrong one or is there any way around the problem?

Sponsored Links
Just use the terminals of the receiver "volt free", for the 24V from the combi.

not sure if quiet understand,the transmitter comes with a link wire in to set it for 230v so to set it for volt free it says to remove this,if i make it volt free where does the 24v come from for the boiler?

not sure if quiet understand,the transmitter comes with a link wire in to set it for 230v so to set it for volt free it says to remove this,if i make it volt free where does the 24v come from for the boiler?

The voltage comes from the boiler as a permanent supply. The receiver operates the relay when signaled to do so by the thermostat, sending it back to the boiler and allowing it to start.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back