Wireless Thermostat.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

I'm after a wireless non - programmable digital room stat for my hallway which I can hook up to the wifi and control when I'm out e.t.c.

Can any of you guys point me towards one? The reason I want it to be not programmable is because I already have a siemens RWB29 clock set up in the kitchen. Many thanks...

Sponsored Links
I'm not come across a non-programmable thermostat with wifi control. Usually a programmable thermostat would be installed that has both time and temperature control functions and the existing timeswitch removed.

Hi all.

I'm after a wireless non - programmable digital room stat for my hallway which I can hook up to the wifi and control when I'm out e.t.c.

Can any of you guys point me towards one? The reason I want it to be not programmable is because I already have a siemens RWB29 clock set up in the kitchen. Many thanks...

I don’t know of just a wireless thermostat but you could buy a nest thermostat and switch off the auto schedule and home away assist and delete the schedule times then it will just be a manual thermostat which you could also control with your phone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back