wiring 3 contacts in series to texecom 48

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have changed the configuration of the contacts that I want to use across 3 sets of bifolders (these doors have been by far the biggest headache, thought I had a solution thanks to scott1980 with the Texecom Duel contact and viper but they turned out to be too larger footprint and fouled the reveal ).

Any way back on subject - I had successfully set it up an set it up on the bench using 3 magnetic contacts with 1 contact at EOL using a 2 K and a 4K resistor and the other 2 contacts with 2 K only. Unfortunately although the circuit worked well the size fit of the contacts into the doors didn’t.

So….I now have 3 SC513/WH/G3/B contacts that fit in the frame recesses the doors perfectly, cable exits ideal etc, they operate individually as they should when tested at 7K open and 2K closed but I struggling with how to wire them in series onto 1 zone. Can it be done? if not any suggestion for suitable replacements. I can fit 15mm x 15mm max.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Been better to use. SC517 and cut first two alarm resistors and third one alarm and eol or use standard contacts ! Ps use g2 less issues as the G3 magnetic detection is a pain !

Thanks again, Yes these do look a better option. I should have asked you rather the guy that sold them to me :LOL:
Cheers Mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back