wiring a draytonRTS8 combistat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all ive just bought a RTS8 combi stat to wire up to my worcester 28si combi boiler the terminals are as follows : neutral ,live and switched live on boiler , and stat has terminal marked N neutral terminal 2 and 3 and live . it says i need a 3 wire connection using neutral, live, and terminal 3 which is n load call for heat . neutral goes to neutral on worcester terminal, and the live on stat goes to live on boiler , and the terminal marked n load terminal 3 on stat goes to switched live on boiler does that sound wright . i was bit concerned why pin 3 on stat has n on it when it has to go on swiched live on boiler

Sponsored Links
Have a look at the post by chrispriddyuk on same subject. There is a link to the wiring diagram.
The n load had me fooled for a second or two. From terminal 3 it is a switched live to the 'load' and obviously after the load it is neutral.
:rolleyes:

many thanks mandate i begin to wonder if anyone would help me loads lookers but no one replying for some strange reason any way thanks i will look at his post

Sponsored Links
hi would you run 3 core flat pvc to boiler from stat or should i use 3 core flat into fcu then take 0.75 flex to boiler , can some one tell me the correct way please . i like to do things properly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back