Ok @44magnum, the grey cable coming in on the right, the bottom one looks as though it the existing danfoss, so make a note of where the brown and blue go (live and switched respectively), and these can be transferred to the Hive single channel. Get yourself some 5 core flex cable, and should be as follows:
- Take the brown of your 5 core and connect one end to L at Hive, the other end where the brown is for the Danfoss.
- Cut a small brown wire and also place this in with the L at Hive and the other end in Com (1) on Hive
- Take the blue from 5 core and connect to a neutral on the terminal strip in wiring center (the blues bunched together)
- Take the green/yellow from 5 core and connect to an earth at wiring center (green/yellows bunched together) - although not needed for the Hive, it protects the cable. Connect the other end to Earth tether
- Take a black or grey from your 5 core and connect one end to Heating on at Hive (3) and the other end to the switched live, which appears to be the blue wire (sleeved brown), numbered 14 at wiring center.
- Leave the left over wire as it’s not needed