Wiring up a Thermostat to Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

In the receiver I have a COM, OFF, and On. In my boiler I have a live switched and a 230v. What do I connect to what? In my last receiver it had a COM and N/O.

Thank you

Glen

Sponsored Links
In using the word 'receiver', you are implying this is a wireless set up but Com, off and on does not.

What is the model number?

If it is just a thermostat then presumably ON = N/O.

Were there no instructions with the device?

In using the word 'receiver', you are implying this is a wireless set up but Com, off and on does not.

What is the model number?

If it is just a thermostat then presumably ON = N/O.

Were there no instructions with the device?

Hi,

The model is a Drayton MiTime RF T710R. Sorry, I should have been clearer. Yes, I've bought a wireless room thermostat to replace my old one. I've trying to unscrew my old receiver, and put the new receiver on. The old receiver had N/O and Com. The new receiver has COM, On, and off. There is a chance I might have bought one that isn't compatible with my combi boiler. I have a Baxi 24HE. The inputs in the Combi are Switched live, and 230v. If that helps?

Do I connect the Switched live to the Com, and the 230v to the On?

Thank you

Glen

Sponsored Links
Yes, I have seen that:

upload_2016-12-9_16-4-38.png

230V to 1 (Com) and Switched Live to 3 (ON) - i.e. 230V when switched on.

No link required.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back