WMA 13 won't empty after new control board fitted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have just fitted a new control board after part of the board burnt out. Put in the codes as supplied and the correct binary code showed. However the machine won't empty the drum in fact it is now full to the top of the door. Any ideas? The machine originally stopped in the middle of a cycle and was partially full of water.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi
Checked pipe and it is clear and connected. Still won't pump. When put on slow spin it turns the drum but doesn't want to pump out. Any ideas
Cheers

Sponsored Links
pump not connected.

lay the grey outlet hose into a bucket on the floor, if it empties slow pump / pipe blcoked.

but since you said it filled to almost top of the door, my money is on the pressure switch, pressure chamber, since its this that says when to stop filling

Outlet pipe drained quickly. The preesure switch I assume is to the rear of the soap bucket. I took the pressure switch off and sucked on the pipe and it clicked inside. How can I tell if it is the swich and not the pump broken.
Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back