WMI81341 Beko washing machine unbalanced load and banging

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Beko WMI81341 unbalanced load.

I bought this 8kg machine in November and since we bought it there has been a very loud banging coming from the machine every half dozen washes. Sometimes we even get foam and water coming out of the detergent drawer. Tried Beko who started by saying the unbalanced load is can be resolved by redistributing items within the machine. I understand this theory but every half dozen times seems like too often?

When we did get the engineer to look at it he said we may be putting too much powder in. I noted we use tabs to which he said try a different brand. We use Ariel tabs! He then said try washing all towels together at the same time. My wife is not too pleased as we cannot save all the similar weighted items up and wash in one go!

Another engineer was then sent out and he tried a few things including replacing the pressure switch. After a few washes, we're back to the same problem.

Can anyone help here? Not sure what to do, wife a bit huffty-puffty, and children crying when loud banging comes from the machine!
Is this normal? Never had any problems like this with any previous machines.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back