Women ice skaters

Sponsored Links
:eek: SPELL...thought you'd be a good witch :D

Send only good spells this way, Brightness...else I have a fully functional rebounding spell protection system in place :evil:

Still learning how to ask nicely...not evolved that far yet....ugh!

Sponsored Links
Thanks notb665 I was confused (doesn't take a lot sometimes).

Noodlz just watch out for acid rain.... ;) :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're right though. I do only do good spells. I can wish bad karma onto bad people though and have done from time to time - it works too :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Only do it in dire emergencies though, not to nice people :LOL:

Brightness said:
I can wish bad karma onto bad people though and have done from time to time - it works too :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Only do it in dire emergencies though, not to nice people :LOL:

Well then you'll get it back won't you?

You know, I've never told you what a smart, witty, wonderful, talented, beautiful witch you are, Brightness :D

So I put the occasional power tool up me a*se, doesn't make me a bad person, does it :eek:

Obviously just in case she should reveal too much - she wouldn't want to do that, surely!

notb665 said:

Obviously just in case she should reveal too much - she wouldn't want to do that, surely!

Yeah, she's respectable like that ;)

Could've been a plaster from a wound...but what a trooper, she carries on even with that arrow in her :D

" I can wish bad karma onto bad people though and have done from time to time - it works too "

I know sorry ..lol ;(

noodlz
dont as herv come home tonight at 7 ,
an Im quite clever in hiding pron pics ... but as my better half as seen her on screen

I would like to add my wife is a real late 30s woman , but still ,photo modelled the new range of "jazzy" stockings at her Manc Dept store ....

we dont get up at 6 .. just to be friendly ;)

ban-all-sheds said:
http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1139502428/Lingerie_Bowl

What a great website: there are lots 'chicks' in Northamptonshire and Leicestershire, and that's just where I live! How clever! And the aggressive pop-ups ads! And I can't get the video to work! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back