women rugy players... nice or nasty??

toffee said:
part of my post was about whether female rugby players were attractive to men.
Bit of a daft question if you ask me. It's not what sport they do that makes people attractive or otherwise.

Sponsored Links
If you're only talking about physical attraction, then I have to say that generally I find female swimmers and showjumpers, for example, more attractive than weightlifters & shot-putters.

But that's just me.

they should have men and women together....they kick in rugby, no? that would be interesting :!: :evil:

I've always like sturdy thighs on women.

(ex-rower and horseman)

Sponsored Links
Toffee:

I think I speak for all men when I say that the mating instinct in men is driven purely by instinct.

Just in the same way that the male of some animal species will be attracted to the female purely over physical characteristics, like the length of their tail or which one has the brighter plumage, it's much the same thing with men. We pretty well only look at the color of the hair and the size of the chest. Beyond those two distinguishing characteristics, we men generally have trouble telling women apart.

And, here you're asking about whether or not we take rugby into account in choosing a mate? Heck no.

before I sound shallow (re the attraction bit of the post)

I was actually just wondering what the views were on here.
My question was prompted by the presenter/ DJ on radio one yesterday morning.
The male said to another something like, if the boyfriend of a female rugby player asked his mates if they fancied his girl friend.... it would be resounding NO. (based on physical appearance only)

There was also a female presenter who was an ex rugby player. She said that she stopped because no one wanted to see a woman on a tv with a broken nose and the guys chipped in with ' nor cauliflower ears'.

The gist was I guess, that people associate (generally) women rugby players with being muscular to the point of being like a man.
The DJ was saying he spoke for most men.... I jus wondered.

Back