Wood Pellet Central Heating Instalation

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Has any professional Central Heating Engineer on here installed a wood pellet fired central heating system
icon_question.gif

I live in Switzerland where everything including a cup of tea costs an absolute fortune. We are in the process of making an offer on a holiday house higher up in the mountains from where we already live as a second home where friends and family can just escape to chill-out. We need to do renovation work as it is nearly 300yrs old and has had a varied life from mountain creamery converting local famers milk into cheese and butter - kit still in cellar. Then into the village school. Then split into appartments across the two top floors, then into a ramshakled single dwelling. In the cellar are the old oil tank connected to an oil fired C/H boiler.

If we buy it (still in negotiations) we intend to install an OkoFEN Condensing Smart XS 16Kw wood pellet boiler to drive the C/H and install the pellet storage tank in one of the cellars once all four cellar rooms are damp proofed. (That's another job which will need doing - anyone interested)

So I am wondering if anyone on here has expertise in domestic wood pellet fired C/H installations
icon_question.gif
Anyone with trade contacts with OkoFEN UK to get a price comparison on the kit that I can spec. It will be interesting to do price comparisions with local Swiss supplier's highly inflated offer.

What's in it for you. Well potentially money and free Swiss holiday for yourself and family
icon_thumbs.gif

PM me to explore more. But only if you are a well respected heating engineer and can supply verifiable references on the quality of your work.
icon_thumbs.gif

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back