Wood Push Fitting ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm trying to find a fixing but I cant for the life of me remember what they are called and cannot find them at Screwfix online.

I have bought a new WC which is attached to bathroom furniture box. The cistern is therefore hidden away. I have a worktop that spans the length of all my bathroom cupboards.
I bought a cistern that is front access rather than top access - so that i do not need to remove my worktop should i need access.
Therefore, I want to convert my WC furniture - so that the top panel (above the WC, and below the worktop) can be pulled out - fix the cistern, and then push the panel back in. I do not want any screw holes in his panel.
The fixings would need to be strong enough to hold the wood panel - about 600mm wide, 200mm high and 15mm thick. I wont be removing it often, just want access without having to remove the worktop.

The fixings i am thinking of are like tool clips, but i cant find them anywhere.
Any other suggestions???

Sponsored Links
Try these, the bathroom furniture I usually fit has these on the removable panels.

Jason

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back