Wooden flooring for conservatory

Fig 2 is not correct Masona:
I know ;)
the pin is not supposed to go into the concrete but into the beading where it sits on the wooden floor. And yes, when your whole floor moves, the beading moves with it but because you are using a tiny pin it does not restrict to movement which will happen using method of fig 1 (in extreme cases, but then again using our method will also only show in extreme cases, as said before, we recommend wood-engineered in conservatories and these types of floors have the benefit of being very, very stable.
Okay, I think I got what you mean, I understand the wood-engineered have less expansion than the non-wood laminated type therefore you can pin the beading to the wood-engineered and because of the good quality of the wood-engineered and the weight of it, therefore you don't get a rush of air squashing out underneath to the edge of the flooring(?) Sorry for me being a bit thick sometime ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back