Worcester 20/25 combi oil boiler pictures... can anyone help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I started a thread about my boiler losing pressure, can't find any obvious leaks in the house (although I appreciate that doesn't mean there isn't one). Engineer came out and said there are no leaks on the boiler.

I've lifted the top of the boiler off and there is water dripping very quickly from a join in the pipes, does this mean anything, surely water shouldn't be dripping anywhere inside the boiler?

Here's a picture of where the water is dripping from... it's the top of the boiler.

Attachments

• WP_20150922_09_40_28_Pro[1].jpg
    WP_20150922_09_40_28_Pro[1].jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Call him back out and ask him why thats wet. Or just try a diff engineer this time.

the wet pipe in the pic is the DHW mains water inlet, it has nothing to do with your pressure loss.

Sponsored Links
Thanks... I was hoping I'd located the problem :(

The engineer is here now and he's now saying the expansion vessel is full of water ?

I'm really hoping he's located the issue, I'd rather the pressure loss be a problem with the boiler rather than a leak god knows where in the house!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back