worcester 24i dhw fluctuating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
got a worcester 24i junior in my caravan, ch is working fine ,but have noticed that the hw is fluctuating , it starts cool as normal, then builds up to scalding hot then go from hot to cool and so on, ive replaced the thermistor, still the same i then removed the water turbine sensor and filter.
i cleaned and refitted the turbine, fired up dhw and everything worked as should for 2 weeks, it has now started playing up again, going hot to cool, i took the turbine sensor off again and blew through it, it seems ok, can i test this before i order a new part @35quid.
it seems to me that this must be the problem , or could it be something else?????

thnx for help in advance

Sponsored Links
As long as the flow rate is more than 3 litres/min I think your problem is sludge in the secondary heat exchanger, That is the small heat exchanger used to heat the hot water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back