Worcester 24i Junior Flow Turbine Sensor Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,
Following all your great advice on previous posts, I believe I need to replace (or at least clean) the flow turbine/sensor on my Worcester Bosch 24i Junior combi boiler. I can remove the panels to access it, and I am confident enough to remove it myself for inspection, but is there anything else I need to be aware of? Do I need to turn off the gas supply, if so where? Do I need to turn off the DHW feed or anything like that? Presumably I need to switch it off at the mains too? Do I need to apply some sort of paste when I put it back, as suggested in the manual? Once I have the sensor in my hand how do I check it or clean it? Any advice very gratefuly received please, my cousin is visiting with her baby and we have only intermittent hot water!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
it would be funny if he/she took you at your word and just went for it. :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back