Worcester 28 cdi help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have a 28cdi the problem I have is that it does not get the rads hot just warm I have changed the pump.

Also when I put it in test mode all the rads are hotter than the surface of the sun.

any ideas

tom

Sponsored Links
Sorry Pump was on its way out had a plumber round who said the pump was no good so I changed it. It then worked fine for a few days. A few days later went back to operating as before rads luke warm although, hot water is fine.

one more thing

when you first put on it fires up fine the rear hot water pipe goes hot but after 5 mins it goes cool again. The boiler seems to think that it is hot enough then

hope this helps

Tom

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you have a bypass open...or the HW motorised valve is stuck in the open position.

Could be a bypass left over from an old system, if no rads get really hot, that is probably the culprit.
If your pump was dying, your system is probably soiled. Leaving that to rot further will be very expensive long-term

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back