Worcester 28 si 2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Looking for some advice on a reoccurring problem with my boiler.

A couple of months back, the boiler locked out and on investigation, the fan had completely seized. I replaced the fan and all was ok for a few days until it locked out again. I was able to restart the boiler by activating the aps through blowing through the red tube then reattaching it to fan assembly. I bought a replacement aps along with fan so decided to change it when I realised the boiler activated when I blew through tube.

Again all was well for a few days then lock out again!!!
When the boiler has locked out, the fan runs constantly!!!

I have managed to get boiler going again by blowing through tube but I would rather fix boiler properly instead of doing this all the time.

PCB was also changed 2-3 years back.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsored Links
Are you RGI as your name suggests? If so then register for the Combustion Chamber and your questions will be answered.No advice about repairs inside boilers comb chamber can be discussed in public.

I am mate and will register to combustion chamber.
Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back