Worcester 28cdi dripping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right then, this thing is dripping from where teh plastic filling link goes into the diverter valve. I have replaced the o-ring twice and have just replaced the filling link (with a new 0-ring) and always the same story...dry as a bone for 2 days then it starts to drip again. I am at my wit's end now as the customer is hassling me (and rightly so, I would be too). I am seeking some words of wisdom (don't bother withthe worcester jibes, I have heard a few lately) before I just bung it up with silicon sealant and run to the hills.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
All i can suggest is to make sure the joints are clean and dry. And make sure its done up properly. (Both of which i would imagine you have done already!)

I use silicon grease when i put these back together.

lsx.jpg
?

Sponsored Links
Make sure that the brass ferrels that the screws of the filling loop screw into are flush with the plastic

I had this once and it took me ages to twig that they had worked out a tad from their beds

:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back