Worcester 28i junior - need to reset after repressurising

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My system lost pressure because of bleeding a radiator. I have got the pressure back up from zero to 2. Switched off and back on, also held down flashing reset button, but it is still flashing once per second. How do I reset it and get it working again?

Sponsored Links
The reset button on these is a very poor design, the shaft that presses the micro switch to reset is tiny and it might not be lined up, gently move the red button around and gently press it in and hold for a few seconds then release, do not push it in too hard

Thanks for the quick reply Ian. I’ll give that a go and be more gentle with it.

The light goes off when I am pressing it in so I think it is lined up properly. The light is still coming back on after I try to reset it. Any idea what might be wrong and how I can get it going?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the input. I think you were right about the button not being lined up. Got it working again now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back