Worcester 28i junior

The low pressure switch could be blocked (top rright its got 2 wires to it and its circular in shape,try taking it out and see if its dirty,if you can gently push something into it and hear it click.have you linked it out

Thanks I'll try that, any idea what is the link to the service instruction?

http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/in...i-junior-rsf-discontinued-aug-2007-literature

;)

many thanks very useful

Sponsored Links
check the low pressure switch top right of boiler ( if you are electrically competent if you dont know how to do it then you are not elec competent) the junior 28i is weird in that it will spark when the lp switch is open circuit.....I asked worcester why once and they could not answer me...i assume you have checked pressure in boiler

did you mean the overheat stat? thanks any way if you meant that it was that, it was open circuit and the boiler worked when I bypassed and I ordered new stat, thanks a lot.

check the low pressure switch top right of boiler ( if you are electrically competent if you dont know how to do it then you are not elec competent) the junior 28i is weird in that it will spark when the lp switch is open circuit.....I asked worcester why once and they could not answer me...i assume you have checked pressure in boiler

thanks I meant to say it was the LP switch and not the overheat stat, spot on many thanks

Sponsored Links
The low pressure switch could be blocked (top rright its got 2 wires to it and its circular in shape,try taking it out and see if its dirty,if you can gently push something into it and hear it click.have you linked it out
thanks spot on, it was that switch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back