worcester 28i rsf-fitting honeywell cm 927

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
recently bought a property with an existing worcester combi boiler model 28i rsf.
first of all-are these good boilers.
secondly when did they come out and when did they finish as im trying to suss out the age of it roughly.
thirdly can i fit a chronotherm wireless honeywell remote stat(cm 927) to this model and if so will it make any difference to heating costs etc.
all the rads have trvs but ive noticed on these new energy performance certs that are going around you gain more points for having a stat..so just want to know why.
thanx

Sponsored Links
Mediocre boilers, the very cheapest model of a good brand.
The downside is not so much in the quality being less than the top model, but in the preference for this model by a lot of cowboys, I have never seen one that was installed properly. Undersized gaspipe is very common, as is not cleaning the system after installation.

Contact WB with the serial number, they will be able to tell you when the boiler was sold.

Hooking up a wireless roomstat is easy on this one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back