Worcester 9/14CBi - how to adjust

AJF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had to get the British Gas out to fix the above boiler in the summer. Needed a new board. While he was here he noticed it was set to 9 so told me he had changed it to 14. That was fine but it started kettling so I've had to turn the thermostat right down. Now that the heating is back on the low thermostat setting is not getting much heat in the radiators so I want to set it back to 9. I know it was only a quick adjustment with a screwdriver when he did it but I can't for the life of me find where to adjust now. Could someone give me a pointer?

Thanks.

Alan.

Sponsored Links
From your description he adjusted the burner pressure. You'll need an RGI to adjust it back.

I assume (not being a plumber) that's something I can't do myself then?

I think you may be referring to the burner pressure and if so should only be done by a RGI who can then carry out all the relevant safety checks and flue gas readings.Perhaps a service b4 Winter?

Sponsored Links
Better to stop the kettling!

Can you get Sentinel X200 into the system?

Tony Glazier

Hold on guys - all getting too technical for me !! Thinks me needs a plumber. It was just a case of finding if I had an adjusting screw I hadn't seen. Thanks anyway.

Alan.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back