Worcester Bosch 24 Greenstar or Vaillant 24 Ecotec???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The boiler that came with our one bedroom apartment is not giving us hot water so we are looking to install a new one. Our heating guy has recommended either a Worcester Bosch 24 Greenstar or Vaillant 24 Ecotec, for the same price.

He rates the Vaillant slightly above the Worcester on the basis that the casing for the Worcester is now plastic. He also said the Vaillant comes with a temperature control whereas the Worcester has only one control, set internally. However, from what I have read, the Worcester has a better reputation and better ongoing service.

Both come with 5 year parts and labour guarantee. Any advice appreciated!! Thanks.

Sponsored Links
The boiler that came with our one bedroom apartment is not giving us hot water so we are looking to install a new one. Our heating guy has recommended either a Worcester Bosch 24 Greenstar or Vaillant 24 Ecotec, for the same price.

He rates the Vaillant slightly above the Worcester on the basis that the casing for the Worcester is now plastic. He also said the Vaillant comes with a temperature control whereas the Worcester has only one control, set internally. However, from what I have read, the Worcester has a better reputation and better ongoing service.

Both come with 5 year parts and labour guarantee. Any advice appreciated!! Thanks.

I prefer vaillants but both boilers are good

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back