worcester bosch 240 combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
worcester 240 combi, dhw working fine, heating very intermittant even when you call for heat permanently, sometimes does,nt fire up at all.

Sponsored Links
Posts about boiler faults are becoming increasingly hopeless on this forum. Yours only helps to prove it.

Good luck getting it fixed in any case.

Nello, in your 42 posts on this site you have asked about NINE different boiler models!

The expectation is that you are doing boiler repairs when you are not gas registered!

Tony

Nello, in your 42 posts on this site you have asked about NINE different boiler models!

The expectation is that you are doing boiler repairs when you are not gas registered!

Tony
oh! sorry for asking i did,nt realise there was a law against asking question,s is,nt that what these forum,s were designed for. (silly me!)

Sponsored Links

Tony
oh! sorry for asking i did,nt realise there was a law against asking question,s is,nt that what these forum,s were designed for. (silly me!)

No but there is a law on working on a gas appliance when you're not competent to do so.

What have you already checked? Is it a built in programmer or external? If you expect answers, you need to ask qualified questions.

What have you already checked? Is it a built in programmer or external? If you expect answers, you need to ask qualified questions.
sorry for the delay i dont go on line very much, its been sorted, it was the built in programmer, it was sticking, thanks anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back