Worcester Bosch 24CDi RSF frost protection for radiators

Sponsored Links
Could some kind person please tell me if the boiler frost protection system in the Worcester Bosch 24CDi RSF combi boiler, also protects the radiators and pipework. There is nothing about this in the instruction manual. All it mentions is boiler protection.

Worcester Bosch technical department told me in an email, if the ambient temperature falls to 5 degrees centigrade and the boiler frost protection facility has been set, the boiler will fire up and raise the temperature within the boiler to 30 degrees. They refused to be drawn on whether this give protection for pipes and radiators.

All they said is they don't manufacture radiators or TRVs.

What I am trying to say in a nut shell is, if I turn all the TRVs on the radiators in an empty flat down to the frost setting * when the frost protection system boiler ignites the boiler will it send hot water through the pipes and radiators enough to stop them from freezing.

An early answer would be much appreciated

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back