worcester combi 24cdi

Sponsored Links
Are they saying this is a new fault or are they doing it under the same fixed price?

I have a homecare agreement with them so am covered. Just a bit strange its happened 2 days after a new diaphragm fitted. I'm a bit worried something else will happen 2morrow when H.E is fitted !

Sponsored Links
seen quit a few plate heat ex go. especially these ways. due to soft water. also other common faults i find are aps. fans, EVs. divertors. isolation valves if you look at them. actually cant think of one thing on the design these boilers are good to work on. except the NTCs. good old WB designing. hmm WB CDI versus a VAILLANT of the same era e.g turbomax. know which one id prefer to work on still.

sine 18 icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

wouldnt go that far :LOL: plus a sine 18 must be in the lines of an old heatslave highflow or 9.24 electronic era.

AAAArgh I spoke too soon on this thread - see my comment 23rd May.
Following the Heat Exchange plate being replaced about a week ago, the boiler has a slight drip coming from around the bottom right. The pressure was at normal 1.25 but is very very slightly lower but basically still OK. Any ideas anyone ? Oh by the way, the previous week Brit Gas fitted a new diaphragm and Pump & seal. The day afterthat the HE suddenly pinholed. Since the new HE has been fitted, this leak has started.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back