worcester bosch 280 rsf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having trouble with my worcester bosch 280 rsf pilot light not staying lit and if it does it never lights the main burners please help

Sponsored Links
iffy flame supervision device, lots of reasons why but some are dangerous get someone to look. could just be a loose wire but you never know.

Sponsored Links
If I remember right they electronically light a pilot light which then lights the main burner.

Tony

The pilot light lights a few seconds after the central heating starts or water is drawn off when a vacuum is caused by the flu fan which then operates the pilot light igniter. which all seems be working ok. its just that the pilot light lights for about half a second then it seem to be blown out. I can get it working if all the covers are removed
any advice would gratfully recieved
Cheers
Matt

your into the realms of disturbing gas carrying parts and should get it checked, A service should sort this fault if your lucky.

Agile said:
If I remember right they electronically light a pilot light which then lights the main burner.

Tony

Zagas 096 full sequence board

for those making random guesses

and if that isn't flame sensing and needs replacing , there is no need to interfere with gas carying parts

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back