Worcester Bosch 30Si/Honeywell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have moved into a property that has a new boiler but no programmer/timer. All we have on the wall is a Honeywell small square unit that has a button on it next to a red light. When you press the button the light goes green and the heating comes on and vice versa to turn the heating off.

There is a thermostat in the hallway (not honeywell) that is a simple twist one that looks old compared to the boiler but it does not seem to affect the heating at all so I am not sure it is connected.

How do I get a timer fitted? Do I need a new Honeywell unit or a Worcester Bosch timer to fit in the boiler itself? I need to get a quote from a fitter but have no idea what I am asking him to fit? I am sorry but I have no other information...can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
can u take a pic of the box with lights on it
it might have been one wireless ones and that maybe a reciever

Thanks..........this the on/off switch that is the only way to get the heating on/off. And it doesn't open - just a closed box with one button.

[/img]

Sponsored Links
Oh dear - why would a fitter not fit a receiver. Or could it have gone missing? Thanks for your help!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back